P.Mekala - Assistant Professor
She edifies HR and marketing. She holds dual master degree in business administration and has specialized in financial marketing and human resource. She has been into academics for past 5 years and also worked as placement officers for two years. Her areas of academic interest include Economics, Research methodology, and financial management. She has to her credit 90% of placements achieved while serving as placement officer. She is certified in Applied Economics by Finshisha. She loves to train the under graduate as well as post graduate students interview skills. She is keenly interested in moldings the students in achieved their goals. She is currently pursuing her PhD in “Competency mapping” for College Teachers. She holds one year of corporate experience as counselor and trainer at Enhance Academy.
- A study on quality of work life with special reference to “Sre Pranesh textile mills private ltd”, Coimbatore. Indo Global Journal of applied management science, Impact fact-1.235, ISSN 2320:1892, March 2016.
- Published paper in International society for green sustainable Engineering and Management in the topic of “Investment Strategy: An Assets Allocation Approach Using Sharpe’s Single Index Model On S&P Bse Bankex, impact fact;1.5299, ISSN:2350-1480
- Published paper in Research Chronicler International Multidisciplinary Research Journal in the topic of “To study the impact of facilitating students learning Competency in Coimbatore area”, ISSN: 2347-5021
- Publish paper in International Journal Research in the title of “ To Study The Impact Of Assessing And Reporting Student Learning Outcome Competency Vs demographic Profile of faculties in educational institution, ISSN: 2320-2882
- Paper presented in International Conference on science and humanities for grooming the future an interdisciplinary approach conduct by the Bharathiar University in the topic of “Competency analysis for College Faculty”
- HR & Marketing strategies in the post –recession milieu Conference conducted by GR Damodaran academy of management.
Finance, Marketing & HR
Areas of interest
Economics & HR